Lockdowns Do Not “Save Lives”
Lockdowns Make Our Lives Shorter and Worse
No More Lockdowns!
How many candidates we can run and how large a dent into this medical tyranny police state we can make will largely depend on support from freedom-loving people here in Wales and around the world.
Who are we?
We are a group of concerned citizens alarmed by destructive lockdown policies and irrational fear-mongering supported by power-mad politicians across the board.
Study after study shows that the new coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 is not as dangerous as originally feared. It’s within the range of a bad flu (99.8% survival rate) as confirmed by Public Health England on 19 March 2020.
Lockdowns, including imprisoning elders in care homes and reducing NHS capacity to treat far deadlier illnesses, like cancer and heart disease, are resulting in higher death rates than necessary.
Add to that other unintended effects of lockdowns – including depression, suicide, mass unemployment and desperate poverty – and you have the politically-created nightmare we are now living in.
Come elections this May, No More Lockdowns will be offering people a way out of this madness. We will stop endless on-again-off-again lockdowns and by doing so save lives and give a future back to young adults and our children.
Support us and we will:
• Return to the well-established sensible Pandemic Preparedness Strategy which underscores the importance of disrupting normal life as little as possible and maintaining public moral.
• End all lockdowns and the restrictions of our essential rights and freedoms and return life to normal.
• Respect people’s rights to make their own risk-assessments and act accordingly.
• Stop all coerced medical interventions on people (both pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical).
• Respect our inalienable human rights including: freedom of speech and thought, freedom of movement, and freedom of assembly and association.
• Push back against the creeping surveillance state and censorship undermining democracy and threatening our fundamental rights and freedoms.
This is your opportunity to choose scientific sanity over lockdown madness (and save lives in the process).
Vote No More Lockdowns in May.
If you’d like to donate to the No More Lockdowns party please send any money contributions to:
No More Lockdowns, c/o 14 Trade street, Cardiff, CF10 5DQ.
Or if you’d like to arrange a bank payment please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org